Wednesday, 6 March 2013

4th shoot.


To our advantage, it did not rain today! We are done with our outdoor shoot. It feels great to not have to re-do a shoot and to complete it in one attempt!

I had a great time taking shots of the little ones in the park. The best part was that I did not have to ask them before taking their footage as I had to during the interviews :P. 
However, there were a number of problems that I did face during the shoot. 

Firstly, it was a really difficult task covering the sports such as football. As the camera had to move with the people playing football, I was unable to take a smooth and static shot of them. So, after a while, the people who were playing football formed a circle and started passing the ball to each other. That was comparatively easy for me to capture and so, I was successful in recording them during the game.

Secondly, it was really hard to stop people from coming in front of the camera. People unconsciously passed right through the camera the moment whenever I was taking a shot of something, due to which I had to take the same shots all over again. But, there were many who were very corporative. A lot of adults who were jogging waited for my shot to completely first and then passed by, which was really sweet of them.

Thirdly, of course, the mosquito problem. As the time between 5-6 pm is the time of sunset, a lot of mosquitoes attacked me during the shoot. And so when I came back home, all the exposed parts of my body had a mark of a mosquito bite on it. 

Other than these few dilemmas, I had no issue with the shoot. I like the shots on the computer and I am satisfied with today's shoot. 

Below is a video of me during the shoot. The video is not made properly as my maid was my only helper there and she did the best she could taking a shot of me. I’m very thankful to her for being the only support for me at that time.






No comments:

Post a Comment