I am going to take the post from Sabaina's blog that will consist of the editing post of our Radio advert. Considering that other than all the research, ideas and script, Sabaina alone did the editing as we distributed the responsibility of editing of the two ancillary tasks between each other. Here is what Sabaina has to say about the editing of our Radio Advert:
Posted by Sabaina:
To make the radio advert I first had to record the script of it on recorder. I made my friend do the voice over . He is the same person who did the voiceover for the documentary. I recorded almost 15 clips of him speaking the same lines in different ways/accents and finally I found the perfect voiceover for the advert.
After recording the ad in voice memo in iPhone. I later edited it in final cut pro. The background music used in the text is‘eye of tiger’. Its the same background score I used for the picture montage in documentary.
The reason for using the same narrator and background music was to keep the audience hooked so that when the see the documentary they instantly realise apart from the title that it is the same documentary which they listened the advert of on the radio.
The next day I went to school and made my media teacher listen to it. He instantly liked it but he told me that few changes in the ad will make it look more professional. So he made me add two or three people interviews in it . I added them and then again made him listen to it. He said it was very well made.
-pictures of editing the advert

editing of the radio advert

list of recordings I added and music
-Voice over of the advert
-Advert
-Re-edited FINAL Advert
No comments:
Post a Comment