I came across a newspaper which had an advert of an upcoming movie printed on it. I really liked the location and size of it. It looks very neat and outstands from the rest of the newspaper. The following is a picture of it:
However, I measured the size of this advert which was 6.5 inches. i.e. four article blocks and 10.5 inches high. I have decided to give four article blocks to my advert, as I want it to become prominent and easily interpretable considering the fact that its a sketch and so the readers will be provided with a size that would easily allow them to understand what the picture connotes.
The final size of our newspaper advert is 8x10.5inches.
However, I measured the size of this advert which was 6.5 inches. i.e. four article blocks and 10.5 inches high. I have decided to give four article blocks to my advert, as I want it to become prominent and easily interpretable considering the fact that its a sketch and so the readers will be provided with a size that would easily allow them to understand what the picture connotes.
The final size of our newspaper advert is 8x10.5inches.

No comments:
Post a Comment